1.13.2010

Oceana Turns 7 Months Today!

Time sure flies on by! I can not believe my second baby girl is already 7 months!!! She is such a great little girl, she is such a mommy's girl!

Tomorrow we are taking little OC for her 6 months check-up. I have no clue why I scheduled her appointment a month later, but oh well lol. She is already sitting on her own and she says "mama", she holds things in one and and switches them to the other, so she is hitting her milestones right on time! HAPPY 7 MONTHS OCEANA!


5 comments:

  1. Such a cutie...wow time sure does fly by quickly. I'm still trying to get over the shock that Izzy is 2 now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you guys do for her birthday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a party last saturday at our house and then yesterday I made her favortie dinner and and desert and we stayed home, she had a lot of fun and I think she enjoyed it...she was totally into the presents this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so adorable!!! Such a sweet little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe she is 7 months already! Your girls are such cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!