2.01.2010

About Us

We started this blog to journal the life God has set for us. Life in Christ is adventurous, exciting, and expectant. In a word-EXTRAORDINARY! We are now free from the law of sin and death that once enslaved us. We no longer have to follow our fallen flesh's desires. Our spirit, along with our body, has been affected by our new life in Christ. An amazing salvation! ~My husband Ray is a Real Estate Agent, and by the grace of God and the hard work of my dear husband I get to stay home full time to raise our two beautiful daughters and soon welcoming our 3rd daughter in July! Follow our journey and see what extraordinary things God is doing in our lives! ~Jeremiah 29:11-12 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!