2.26.2010

Dear Ray,

Its only been 31 hours since you left on your business trip and I already miss your face. The good thing is I will see you in about two hours!

*I can't imagine how some wives go weeks, months, even years without seeing their husbands. They are very strong women! But what an amazing feeling they must feel when their husbands finally come back home!!

Honey after we dropped you off at the airport Raychel kept saying, "daddy avion, daddy avion", and I kept saying, "Si Raychel daddy se fue en el avion." And later that day we stopped by your sister house for a little bit, and then we went over to my moms, and everywhere we would go she would tell everyone "daddy avion, daddy avion."It was super cute babe! she loves you so much!!!

Honey I was remembering your DHL days and the people who you worked with, and i was just thinking about how far you have come from your DHL days and how much further you are going to go! i am so blessed to be able to go on this journey with you! You are such a great Realtor, you are honest, trust worthy, you work hard for your clients, and us. You put your heart in your work! You are amazing! I respect you greatly! I am so proud of you babe!!! I am grateful that you are a hard worker, and you strive for success, but at the same time we are enjoying the journey of getting where we want to be!

Babe, because of you, you make me a better person, a great women... I believe that's why God put us together! We make a great team! You are my best friend, my soul mate, my everything!

Honey I am so excited to see what God has in stored for us...am excited to watch our kids grow and become adults....am excited for "US". We are going to be those old couple that we see and say, "look babe that is you and me when we get old." and there walking in-love, full of joy holding hands! That is going to be us honey! I know, I know you are going to get a face lift so you wont look old and wrinkly hahaha. God is amazing, and I know He has GREAT plans for us!!

*Jeremiah 29:11-12
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future."

Boo hurry home!! This house feels so lonely without you!! We love you! Cant wait to pick you up and make the peanut butter and jelly family whole again!!!! xxoxoxox

Love, your wife

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest post. You guys are too cute. I love the Marquez Fam!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!