2.21.2010

Honeymoon Memories!

Our Honeymoon to Spain and Morocco!



Our hotel in Spain by the beach!!!






Spain is absolutely GORGEOUS! Everyone in Spain is always dressed up, you never see anyone wearing sweats and tennis shoes!

NOTE: I cannot find our other pictures on the computer while we were in Spain.. only the ones up at the top =(. * If you come over to our place just ask us and we will show you the rest!

Morocco...




Morocco was an interesting experience! Specially this one situation that happen to Ray and I, It's to long to explain, so again just ask us in person and we will tell you!!

*if you go to morocco just be careful, always stay with your group!!!!!

Our first camel ride...kinda scary!







These men were doing a snake show for us! this was also kinda scary!







After doing a little walking around the town our tour guy took us to eat some moroccan food.



I sure married a good looking man!!! SEXY! best of all he has a great HEART!


Here we go....



After lunch we walked around to some of the shops they have.

They were trying to sell us carpets...No, thank you! They sure were pushy on getting us to buy!


Hair cut anyone?


At a candy shop...I think..or maybe it was spa products??


A picture of Ray and I after our scary incident. No wonder we look so pail! Goodness my heart sure was racing!

This guy wanted us to buy some junk and he was so pushy...ray was like,"No we dont want to buy!! But here get in the picture, picture with us" So, we took some silly pictures with this dude!


It got so crowded in the evening!

Some little boys hanging out..


All in all Morocco was a very exciting experience! Beautiful views!



After Morocco It was finally time to head back to Spain...Thank GOD!

Spain was so much fun, so many beautiful places! We stayed in Spain for 7 days! Wish I had those pictures to post them for you all to see.

This picture was us going back home to Cali! Home sweet home!



We actually slept at the airport! hahahaha...never again will we do that! We slept in this play mat for kids hahahaha! GOODNESS!!





Our honeymoon was AMAZING!! Ray and I have decided that on our 10 year anniversary we are going to re-new our vows in Fiji or Hawaii.. some place on the beach!! so if you would like to come... save up your money!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dang!! I love the pictures. It looks like so much fun. I can't wait to come see the rest of the pics and hear all of the stories!

    Those snakes scare me though! Not sure if I can do Morocco. But I want to go to spain so bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds amazing. We weren't as adventerous for our honeymoon...don't know how I would like Morocco? That would be amazing to renew your vows somewhere on the beach!! We are talking about doing our honeymoon over again at 10 years since we loved it so much!! Where did you guys get married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got married in Sunol at the golf course! Where did you guys have your honeymoon at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, my cousin got married there, it is so pretty!! We went to Florida and the Bahamas, it was really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!