2.03.2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!


Ray and I call our family the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!

Ray and I always call little Oc a peanut and sometimes I say "my little peanut butter" lol I have no clue why...I just said it one day. so, from there I thought ....

That we are the Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich! Ray is a slice of Bread, Raychel is the Jelly, Oceana is the Peanut Butter, and I am the other slice of Bread and together we hold peanut butter and jelly together! bahaha...we are one big inseparable family!!! Well I guess until baby number 3 comes along then that's a different story, but until then we are the Peanut Butter and Jelly Family!!

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love it. We make up so many funny names for ourselves too.

    I LOVE the Peanut butter & Jelly Family <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!