2.20.2010

Updates on Raychel!

Raychel is 2 years and 2 months old today!


Hopefully soon she will get over not wanting her picture taken!



Raychel loves playing with the big girls! I guess it makes her feel like she is a big girl too!



She loves playing mommy! She gets her little baby doll and pushes her around in the stroller.



Raychel is a daddy's girl!!!




This girl loves playing in the bath tub with her sister!



she is a reader!



Raychel with auntie Elizabeth! Elizabeth and I were saying that Elizabeth is Raychel when Raychel gets older! lol.




*Those are a few little updates on Raychel and what she loves doing!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Raychel! She is such a gorgeous little girl. love the one of her and Ray. That is the sweetest picture. And I love her little facial expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I want to see more old pics of you and Ray!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!