3.28.2010

{ 90 Minutes in Heaven}

A true story of death and life!

If you havent already read this book, then you should!!

It's just amazing, it truly touched me!

Our God is beyond AMAZING!

Here is a little bit of the glimpse of heaven Don Piper experienced...

~Everything I experienced was like a first-class buffet for the senses. I had never felt such powerful embraces or feasted my eyes on such beauty. Heaven's light and textures defy earthly eyes or explanation. Warm, radiant light engulfed me. As I looked around, I could hardly grasp the vivid, dazzling colors. Every hue and tone surpassed anything I had ever seen.
      With all the heightened awareness of my senses, I felt as if I had never seen, heard, or felt anything so real before. I dont recall that I tasted anything, yet I knew that if I had, that too would have been more glorious than anything I had eaten or drunk on earth. The best way I can explain it is to say that I felt as if I were in another demension. Never, ever in my happiest moments, had I ever felt so fully alive. I stood speechless in front of the crowed of loved ones, still trying to take in everything. Over and over I heard how overjoyed they were to see me and how excited they were to have me among them. I'm not sure if they actually said the words or not, but I knew they had been waiting and expecting me, yet I also knew that in heaven there is no sense of time passing."

This is only a few of what he talks about heaven was like. He talks about the gate, music, and so much more!! You have got to read this book!

God wants us to live forever with him in PARADISE!! We just have to obey and believe in Him and do His will! 

~ John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that book yesterday and I was going to get it but I am overwhelmed with books right now lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!