3.22.2010

Date Night!!!


On Saturday morning after an event at our church called GOD C.H.I.C.K was over... I went home and as a family we ran errands. We went to the mall, and we even got mani's and pedi's together!!! It was extremely nice...specially because I was getting a mani/pedi with the hubby! Raychel was napping for most of the time, but when she woke up she also got her nails done!













After a relaxing pedicure and manicure we went home and packed the girls clothes and PJ's, because daddy and mommy were going on a date!! We got ready, got the girls ready, and headed over to the grandparents where the girls were spending the night.



Once we left our angles, we headed to one of Rays friends house to have dinner together.



After dinner with friends, it was time for one-on-one with just me and the hubby!



We took advantage of not having the girls, and we went to the movies to watch "Alice and Wonderland" in 3D!!






The movie was awesome! We really enjoyed watching it in 3D!


After the movie was over we met up with some famous buddies of ours and took pictures together! hahaha!





We had so much fun together, we just laughed the whole time. Once we got home we talked and laughed some more, and the rest was history!!

~I had such a wonderful day, It couldn't have been anymore perfect! I had worship in the morning and breakfast with the women at my church, went to the mall with my beautiful family, got manicures and pedicures with my family, had dinner with friends, and a fantastic date night with the hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic day...and night!! I love date night, we had date night on staurday too, while the grandparents kept Izzy over night, it was perfect, and just what we needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like such an awesome day!!! Date nights are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!