3.12.2010

Oceana turns 9 months tomorrow!


Dinner time! I love to eat!!

I like my sippy cup!

am a happy girl

blogging time...

reading time...

mmmm it feels good on my gums.

I like juice.

"yup she sure does like her juice."

I like playing with my sisters princess shoes! shhhh dont tell her or she will get mad!

Most of all.. I love playing with my sister!




Oceana has her 9 month well baby check up on Tuesday! She is right on track on what a 9 month old should be doing!

Time goes by way too fast, I feel like I just had her...goodness!!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. She is getting so grown up, are you planning baby number 3 yet, or will there be a third baby? Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, your girls are seriously adorable, especially that little one w/ her huge eyes! Our 2 little ones are so close in age. Also, I'm the same way, I change my mind about having blonde and brown hair too, right now blonde :) Your hair looks really good either way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!