3.04.2010

Sister Love!




Raychel & Oceana play times together....


Auntie Elizabeth bought Raychel this stroller and ever since she got it she always asks me to put Oceana in the stroller, I have always said no, because Oceana was way to little. Just yesterday I decided to put Oceana in the stroller, since now Oceana can sit up on her own, and they both loved it! Raychel loved pushing Oceana around the house and Oceana loved being pushed! It was so much fun seeing them play and laugh together!




Raychel was singing and using her maraca as a microphone, but as soon as I got the camera out she stopped and got all shy.

They love their Tinkerbell backpack, they stuff-it with all these toys, so when they go places they can make a mess!!





This is their little corner in the couch they like to take their toys out and play.

hugs!


They love their little cars!

Yes, this is how the house looks like when the girls start playing with their toys!

Cheese!
Their first snow trip!



Sister Love <3


Our Beautiful angels!


Love my little angels, specially when they are sharing and getting along!!

-Mark 10:14-16
"Let the little Children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for leaving a comment! I'm happy you want to follow my blog. Your girls are adorable!! Your youngest is only 3 days younger than my youngest. You sure have a cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! They are such sweet sisters. Raychel is so nice to little Oc!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!