4.09.2010

{Two Blessings = Learning how to Multi-task}

~What an amazing gift God has giving me, two beautiful girls!

Yesterday the girls and I were hanging out outside on our patio, since the wheather was really nice out, and I sat there, and just watched my two little angels play, and enjoying life. They had no worries about anything, no worries about dinner being made,  laundry getting done, bills being paid, nothing! They were just enjoying being outside and enjoying this beautiful earth that God created for us. Children are just so pure in heart, they dont know wrong from right, they are innocent.

I had left the patio door open just encase the phone rang or if Ray came home early I would hear them. There is a small step to go out to the patio and of course back in, and for some reason Oceana was enjoying crawling into the house and back out, in, out, in, out, in ,out, she went, it was just too cute! What a silly girl!
Raychel had brought her "Dora the Explorer" book out for me to read to her, and she enjoyed mommy reading to her, and I also enjoyed reading it to her. It was just so nice and relaxing being out there with these two beautiful blessings!

These girls are just two wonderful gifts from heaven! I love them more then words can express! If your a mommy then you understand the love for a child. Dont get me wrong now, its not always so blissful,  there are times when I just want to pull my hair out! They can drive me a little nuts! Here is an example for ya.... I am making dinner and Raychel asks me for some apple juice and Oceana is such a mommy's girl that she just wants to be held, so here I am holding little OC and getting Raychel her apple juice, I get the apple juice out and pour it into a sippy cup and I hand it to Raychel, then she says that thats not the sippy cup she wanted and she starts to throw a little fit, stomping her feet and beginning to cry, so I pour it into the sippy cup she wants. All these while Oceana is holding me for dear life, and now little oc is getting hungry and she is reaching/leaning  over for my breasts while im making sure that our dinner doesnt burn! To make matters worse the apple juice in the pretty pink princess sippy cup spills all over the kitchen floor, then my cell phone goes off and its Ray... I answer it and all Ray can hear is caous, Raychel screaming "apple juice, apple juice mommy, oh my goodness", and Oceana screaming, because she wants boobie! Ray knowing im stressing and busy he just says, " leaving work, ill be home shortly." I manage to put Oceana down by giving her some yummy snacks, I clean up all the apple juice on the floor, refill Raychel's princess sippy cup making sure its fully closed I hand it over to Raychel, and I get back to finishing dinner before the hubby got home!

All in all those crazy, stressfull times dont ever amount to the sillist, sweetest, funniest things they say and do! And at the end of the day I get "my time" to relax and cuddle with the most wonderful man God put in my life, my hubby!

~ Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

~Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, " let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."


Another little short story I want to share..... Last night Raychel and Oceana were sleeping in their own room, Raychel normally sleeps with us, but this night she slept in her own bed. While I was in bed I was talking to God and in one of my prayers I asked Him that if Raychel woke up in the middle of the night that she would walk over to our room instead of her just crying for me in her bed and waking oceana up, because she has done that before. And sure enough around 2am she woke up and I heard her, so I woke up and got up as fast as I could to go get her just encase if she screamed or cried loud that she would wake her sister up, but sure enough as I had asked God, she walked over to our room with a soft voice saying "mommy, mommy", right then and there I was blessed, it was like God was saying, Olga I do listen when you pray to me. My heart sank and I was just in awe! God is good and He listens when you pray with your heart and believe He is listening, because He is!

~Matthew 21:22
If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

~1John 5:14
That if we ask anything according to His will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we aked of him.

Love,

1 comment:

  1. That is so true, I have watched my sisters kids...she has 2, and it was quite the adjustment from having just one! But as much as they try your patience you can always remember how much of a blessing your beautiful girls are!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!