4.25.2010

{Verse Swap!}

Ray and I recently started what I call "verse swap" which is exchanging verses from the bible. On Friday evenings at dinner time or before bed we share the verse or verses that spoke to us or if we just really liked it we explain to each other why we liked it or how it touched us through out the week or so on. I love doing this with my husband!! It gets us both reading the bible more and learning/memorizing more verses and applying it to our life!

I love Ray, this was the verse that he liked last friday... Psalm 104:23 "Then man goes out to his work, to his labor until evening."

and this was the one I chose... Proverbs 2:1 "My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands with you, turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God. For the Lord gives wisdom, and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." Beautiful verse! I love it, because I really do want to learn and know more of God, and if we do search for him with all our hearts He will let us find him and he will give us wisdom and knowledge, and I want that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!