5.14.2010

{Literally Off The Charts!!}

Ray is doing so good!! All his hard work is starting to pay off! He is still the top agent!! The chart below is the chart for the month of April, last chart was for the month of February, So this is a whole new chart! They start from zero again each month, and ray is literally off the charts!! I am so proud of my husband, he works so hard for his clients and to provide for us! Ray works so hard for us, because he wants us to have the best. If he could he would give us the world! Ray is just an amazing man, and I am so thankful that he is my husband. The bible says, "Then man goes out to his work, to his labor until evening." Psalm 104:23. I know I always say how proud of him I am and how hard he works for his clients and us, but its because it is so true! He wakes up at 4:15am gets up, goes to the gym, gets back home, eats breakfast, showers, changes and then he starts calling banks for listings he has that are short sales, role plays listing presentations with other agents, then heads to his office in Pleasanton where he prospects for about 4 hours, which is... calling expireds, for sale by owners, just listed just sold properties and he follow ups with clients/ leads. After that he has lunch, then he goes door knocking/on listing presentations or shows buyers homes, etc. Then he gets home, gets comfy, eats dinner, and goes to his office here at the house, prints out paper work he needs, looks up new homes for his clients and prepares for tomorrow, and does it all over again Monday-Friday 4am-7 or sometimes 8pm. Saturday is not as busy.  Wow! talk about major dedication and discipline! The bible also says, "A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God.. 1Chorinthians 11:7 I can definitely see that in Ray! The bible also talks about a man and a women (Adam and Eve) that we are both of one essence and therefore equals in the standing before God; there was nonetheless a clear distinction in our roles as man and women (husband and wife) the man was designed to be a father, provider, and leader. the women was designed to be a mother, comforter, nurture, and helper. And I can surly say that Ray is playing the earthly role 100% of what God created man for in a marriage. I will end with this, since I am Babbling on, with this quote I really love....

The women was made of a rib out of the side of Adam; not made out of his head to rule over him, nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him, but out of his side to be equal with him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be beloved. ~ Matthew Henry













1 comment:

  1. Go ray!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Ray is such an amazing guy! What dedication. I love that. I grew up with a man that was like that (my dad) and I'm so thankful to be married to one too! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!