5.17.2010

{ My 25th Birthday Part II}

It was so wonderful to be out with these amazing ladies!! They are all so loving and caring, and I love that about all of them!!

We all met up at Casa Orozco to celebrate my 25th birthday! We ate some delicious food, and just enjoyed talking about being a wife, a mommy, and how most of us became a christian. It was so much fun! We all just laughed and enjoyed each others company!!

We all need to get together again soon!! Next time with the hubbies and the kiddos!! Love you ladies! Thank you all so much for coming on such a late notice! xoxoxoxox

PS. I so need a new camera, they came out blurry/foggy looking!  =(





Proverbs 17:17
A friend loves at all times

Proverbs17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine

Proverbs 27:9
Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart,
and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel.

3 comments:

  1. That was sooo much fun and great conversation! Thank you so much for inviting me again. The pics are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time with the girls! Its always great to have a night out to chit chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman! I love you! Thank you for being such a great friend. I loved our convo and sharing our testimonies!!

    <3 you are fab.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!