5.14.2010

{My 25th Birthday!}

Ray's Birthday card to me ....

I cant believe how lucky I am to be married to you. The love we share has grown deeper and gone beyond anything I could have imagined when we started out. I like the way only you can make me laugh and the way I still get excited to see you at the end of the day. Our marriage is the most important thing in my life, and you are the most important person. And so today, on your birthday, I want to tell you how grateful I am to be married to you... and how very much I love you. Thank you for being a great wife and mother to our girls! Cant wait to see what the future brings us and all the nice things we will have and go! Today and always I am loving life with you...

                            Love, your husband, Raychel and Oceana

Ok, if that doesnt make a wife's day then something is really wrong! This card totally made my whole day, the best 25th birthday EVER or I should say it's making my whole year the best year ever! hahaha!

Early Tuesday morning Elizabeth came over so we can head out to the Cheesecake Factory for some breakfast! After breakfast we left the girls at our moms, so we can enjoy getting pedicures together!! It was so nice having that sister bonding time without my little munchkins! Later that evening we enjoyed a nice dinner at Maria, Maria!! Their food is so good!








I had such a great pampering day with my sister, it was very nice and relaxing. At the end of the day I was ready to get my girls and head back home to my wonderful husband and enjoy the rest of the night together by cuddling on the couch while watching American Idol hahaha!

~Thank you heavenly father for these amazing years! Thank you for your grace, your mercy and your compassion over me! You are a great loving God, and I will praise you all the days of my life!

~Psalm 136
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever
Give thanks to the Lord of lords:
His love endures forever
to him who alone does great wonders,
His love endures forever
who by his understanding made the heavens,
His love endures forever
who spread out the earth upon the water,
His love endures forever
who made the great lights-
His love endures forever
the sun govern the day,
His love endures forever
the moon and stars to govern the night;
His love endures forever
to him who struck down the first born of Egypt
His love endures forever
and brought Israel out from among them
His love endures forever
with a mighty hand and outstretched arm;
His love endures forever
to him who divided the Red Sea asunder
His love endures forever
and brought Israel through the midst of it,
His love endures forever
but swept Pharaoh and his army into the Red Sea;
His love endures forever
to him who led his people through the desert,
His love endures forever
who struck down great kinds,
His love endures forever
and killed mighty kings-
His love endures forever
Sihon king and Amorites
His love endures forever
and Og king of Bashan-
His love endures forever
and gave their land as an inheritance,
His love endures forever
to the one who remembered us in our low estate
His love endures forever
and freed us from our enemies,
His love endures forever
and who gives food to every creature.
His love endures forever
Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever

4 comments:

  1. Happy 25th Birthday! Sounds like it was an amazing day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I found your adorable blog from Meagan & Garrett :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Ray are so perfect. I Love you guys. I'm so happy you had a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!