5.03.2010

{Randoms}

                                                                                          My happy girl!



Raychel & Jacob!

Silly girl!



Who needs Gymboree when you have a couch at home?!!







Love him!






Us!



Ray's signature face! he always makes this face when I take too many pictures!





Our girls playing at daddy's office!



Having breakfast in Dublin.




~Psalm 111: 1-5
I will extol the Lord with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly.
Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them.
Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever.
He has caused his wonders to be remembered;
the Lord is gracious and compassionate.
He provides food for those who fear him;
he remembers his covenant forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!