5.13.2010

{Ray's 33 Birthday!}

While Ray was at work, the yamagata family, my sister and Mikey came over to celebrate Ray's 33 Birthday! Ray didnt know that they were all over, so it was a little mini surprise! It was nice having them over for some pizza and cake! Oceana got a little play date out of it too! Mason is such a cutie, he had such a fun time playing with the girls!

I am so thankful for my amazing husband he is the BEST!!














Raychel is so funny!! She took over the birthday cake! Nobody told her to she just did it on her own! hahaha...silly girl.




Not Pictured - Elizabeth and Keith. Im sorry guys I thought I took a picture of everyone :(


                                         HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!