5.26.2010

{Weddings!}

This Summer we have a few weddings we are going to and I am so excited, because weddings are so much fun!!

Our first wedding this year was Nicole and Blake's...



Me with my godparents (the brides grandparents.)

Poor hubby his allergies were kicking in :(

Genesis 2:21-24
The Lord God caused the man (Adam) to fall into deep sleep;
and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man'sribs and closed up the place with flesh.
Then the Lord God made a women from the rib he had taken out of man,
and he brought her to the man.
The man said,

This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called women,
for she was taken out of man.

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother
and be united to his wife, and they will become one flsh.

1 comment:

  1. ooh how beautiful that bride is!! I love weddings too. So romantic.

    <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!