6.30.2010

{He is the Best!}

Ray is such an amazing husband, I love him so much!! I didn't know that my love for him can keep on growing!! When Ray left out of state and I had to pick him up at the airport I was so nervous I had butterflies in my stomach! It was so great seeing him and having him back home! Anyway, today Ray came home for lunch, and he surprised me with these beautiful flowers and a card that said, " Thinking of you... and just wanted to take a moment to let you know it!" awe! and inside he wrote a little note saying how much he loves me and the girls and that we are his world his everything, and some more beautiful things. <333
















I LOVE YOU HONEY!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweetheart, he seems like such a great guy, you and your girls are very lucky to have him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO Ray!!! You two are perfect together. I love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That is the sweetest thing! Way to go Ray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, i have tears. that is so romantic, and sweet. he's a keeper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!