6.06.2010

{Our Baby Girl Will Be 1 Next Sunday!}



Oceana is going to be 1 year old next Sunday, and I am super excited for her 1st birthday party!!! Raychel is also very excited for her sisters birthday party, every morning Raychel asks Ray and I, "Oceana's birthday party?" I love it!

Oceana is such a sweet little thing, she loves to play with her sister, is a total mama's girl, does not like to share mommy with Raychel, has 4 teeth (two at the bottom and two up top), walking everywhere, loves when I sing to her the birthday song, cookie lover (just like mommy), cuddle bug, shy at first then becomes very friendly, happy spirited, loves playing outside, dislikes when her sister takes her toys, gives kisses (more like french kisses haha), does not like her diaper being changed its a waste of play time, but over all she loves being LOVED.

Goodness...how time flies!! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant and walking those crow canyon hills with labor pains. After that walk we headed over to the hospital where they rolled me into the delivery room and 10-15 mins later Oceana was out into the world....


Saturday June 13th 2009 3:06pm
















NOW...












~John 16:21
A women, when she is in labor,
has sorrow because her hour has come,
but as soon as she has given birth
to the child, she no longer remembers
the anguish, for the joy that a human
being has been born into the world.

Thank you heavenly father for this beautiful child you have given Ray and I, we are truly blessed to have her. Lord help us to seek you evermore so that we may instill your wisdom in her and in all our children, Amen.

Thank you Lord Jesus for our many blessings!




6 comments:

  1. Olga, those pictures are so gorgeous. I almost cried..maybe I'm hormonal?! haha.

    Oceana is such a blessing! I can't believe that she's going to be one soon! Her and Raychel are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable pictures. You are soooo cute pregnant;) Oceana was such a cute little newborn and also so adorable now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable, those big blue eyes and dark hair, she looks like a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Oceana is such a beauty!! I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful little girl!! Just wanted to let you know that I just checked my email for the first time in a few weeks and saw the birthday invite, that was very sweet of you! We do already have plans for the weekend, my Mom is taking me and my sister and all of the kids to the beach for the weekend, have a wonderful time and enjoy your baby's 1st birthday, those are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!