6.17.2010

{Super Franks}

About two weeks ago Brittany, Marissa and I took our little ones to Super Franks. It is such an awesome place for the little ones! They have all kinds of rooms, they have the glow & the dark room, toddler town, and the safari room, all of these rooms are a lot of fun for the kids. Super Franks also has some good food for a good price.

 I love taking my girls there, they have so much fun, and its nice too that the mommies can have some great conversations and relax while the kiddos are having fun!










































3 comments:

  1. aww I love the pics you got from that day. I especially love the one of all three girls looking in the submarine :) That was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have not been there, it looks like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun place for the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!