10.26.2010

{Garrett and Meagan's Annual Halloween Party!}

Friday night Ray got home from work at about 5:30pm, we had no Halloween costumes, so we rushed over to the Halloween store and picked out a costume, tried it on as fast as we could, then headed to my parents to drop the girls off, and finally off we were to Meagan & Garrett's annual Halloween party! It was so much fun seeing what everyone else was dressed as and just having a good 'ol time with friends!


Popeye & Olive Oil! At the my parents house.











6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time!! I love your costumes...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a blast! I love all the costumes! you all look so good!!! :) I wish I could have been able to come. Next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! Love the costumes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe I love the one where I'm wearing the olive oil backwards! haha It looks sooo funny.

    PS You and Ray are the cutest. I just love you both to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!