10.18.2010

{Ladies Night Out!}

This past Friday I got together with the most amazing girls/mommies! We all met up for dinner at Casa Orozco and then headed to the movie theaters to watch " Life As We Know It." It's so nice to get a little break from the kiddos and spend that time with friends! Its also really nice not having to eat my food in a rush since the girls get fussy if they are sitting for a long period of time, so I really enjoyed eating at a slow pace and having great conversations with great women! As a mommy I think we always miss our little munchkins/hubby or they are in the back of your heads, but I think every mommy needs a break, and to spend time with friends to re-boost and get back into mommy mode with a fresh start ;)... right mommies or am I worng?! 

A big thanks to all the hubbies and grandmas for watching the kiddos so us mommies can get a ladies night out!!! Gracias <333



 This picture made us laugh so hard, because it looks like we are holding each others chins... wait a minute... nobody is holding mine... whats up with that?! hahaha!

Here we go a little better!



 Love these ladies!!


5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics! that was such a wonderful night out!!! Love ya!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a good time! Time away from kiddos is a must every once in a while and spending it with your girlfriends makes it so worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOOVE THESE!!! Your camera is so clear!!!!

    I had so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. I love our girlfriends. I must admit I'm a bit biased, but we have the greatest girlfriends ever!

    <3333

    I can't wait to see the punkin patch pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, time away is a necessity!! Looks like you girls had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a hot group of women! and i'm LOL about holding the chins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!