10.18.2010

{One Day My King Will Come!}

One day my King will come, one day we'll meet again and away to his castle we'll go, to be happy FOREVER I know. and the angels will sing and the wedding bells will ring, one day. How amazing that moment will be, someone I have been longing to see... one day my King will come.

Revelations 21:1-4
Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. I saw the Holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of the heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.

hallelujah!! Praise God! Isn't that amazing... " he will live with us, God himself will be among us!  this just has touched me, Our God is so loving and merciful, and compassionate towards us that he loves us just the way we are, and all he wants is for us to love and to trust in him and to follow him, so one day we can be among him in paradise!!


2 comments:

  1. amen sister! This post reminded me vividly of a song by Shawn McDonald called, and the main line of the song is, "some day I'm gonna see, see the King...some day I'm gonna see see the King." It's a great song and this was a great post! Thanks for you sweet comment. God Bless you and your family! WAy to shine your light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! I cant wait for that day... amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!