10.20.2010

{Raychel & Oceana}

Raychel's quotes...

"Daddy, it's your turn, I watched T.V. all day. Daddy you watch football?! Can I watch wit (with) you?"

"Oceana dont touch dat (that), dats daddy's stuff. Oceana listen to Raychel! You get time-out!"

Raychel loves to sing, "Oh no, you never let go through the calm and through the calm" haha I love it, their is no storm in her life just calmness!

When Raychel is eating and is trying to pick up her chicken with her fork and cant, she will say, " Ugh... I cant get it!" then when she does get it she will say, " Oh, here we go!"

I am giving the girls a bath and I called Oceana "a little mermaid," because she was on her belly in the tub -like swimming, and Raychel says, " Mom Raychel -mermaid, Oceana -fish." haha.. She cracks me up!

When Oceana is not being nice or not sharing or Raychel herself doesnt want to share she will come to me and say, "Oceana need to-take-a nap!" Oh, Raychel haha! 

Raychel is such a sweet heart, she listens to mommy most of the time. She loves being out and playing with friends and cousins, her favorite dressing is Ranch, she wants chicken nuggets with her ranch, not the other way around. Raychel is such a little mommy to Oceana, when little O.C. falls or gets hurt Raychel will try to cheer her up, and say, "Oh, its OK baby, you OK." I LOVE IT!

Raychel will also let me know when Oceana is doing something she shouldn't be doing. 

Raychel likes to pretend to be highlighting mommies hair...







 She was being silly by putting a mint on her check, and then said," Mommy take a picture!"




Oceana 16 months old

Oceana says lots of words! She says, Mommy, Daddy, Please, Thank you, Agua (water in Spanish), Bye bye, Hi, No, Mine (her favorite), poo poo, ca-ca (haha), and teta (she says teta which is in Spanish, asking for her bottle).

When Oceana has poo poo, she will point to her bottom and say, "Caca, poo poo."

Before they eat we say a little prayer and at the end she says, "Amen." awe.. melts my heart!

When Ray leaves to work or just gets up from the table and leaves, she will say, "daddy, Bye byes."

When Ray tries to steal some food from oceana's plate, she will point her little finger and wave it while saying, "noo, noo, noo, no, no!" Too cute, I love it!

Oceana loves to have her shoes on, she doesn't like them off. If her shoes are off she will run to her room and find any shoes, then run back towards me and has me put them on for her, she says, "shhhh" (for shoe).
Lately Oceana has been going through this phase where she wants her blanky with her and her stuffed doggy. Raychel never went through any phase were she needed/wanted her blanky or stuffed toy, But every little one is different. Its so cute though, she will kiss her little doggy and just cuddle with it, its so sweet.
Oceana has a skin reaction when she gets ranch on her face, It gets all red and blotchy... strange =( ??  O.C. loves chocolate chip cookies, soups, beans, hot dogs, Mexican rice, milk, yogurt, bananas, and grapes.
Little O.C. loves playing with her sister and tries to do and say anything she does/says. Its so precious hearing Oceana try to repeat what Raychel is saying, my heart melts.








Looking out the window, seeing if daddy is almost home.







Oceana calls her balnky "B" because "blanky" is too hard for her to say.



7 comments:

  1. What a sweet post about your girls and can I just say that they are some of the most beautiful little girls I've ever seen!!! They are so striking with their dark hair and blue eyes like mama. They are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet...I love reading all the sweet things little ones do! I didn't realize Maddox and Oceana are the same age! She has alot of hair for 16 months!! Both the girls are beautiful...how far apart are their ages? BTW..love the new look of your blog and the picture of your family is Great!! Love the hair! (Thanks for the sweeet comment on my hair...I just wish I had the thickness that you have.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I quit blogging awhile back, but I kept up with you blog and I must say that your daughters are absolutely gorgeous!! You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimmie, my girls our 18 months apart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post. Your girls are so gorgeous and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post about your girls! This is what I hope to be able to do one day: chronicle the little things that I'd be SO afraid I would forget!

    By the way, you have a ridiculously beautiful family! And your hair...I'm jealous!!! It's gorgeous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!