10.06.2010

{Wedding Fun!}

On Saturday Ray and I went to Tiffany and Martin's wedding in livermore at the Purple Orchid. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding. The food was delish, and we had such a fun time hanging out with friends that we havent seen in a while. At the wedding they had a photo booth ( photo booths are becoming pretty popular at weddings and birthdays) and we all got in and took some fun pictures together, making some great/fun memories!
















I feel so bad, I tried taking a picture of the bride and groom, but they came out all blurry =(


4 comments:

  1. SO MUCH FUN!! you and your Hubby make such a cute couple :) love your dress, too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photobooth looks like a ton of fun!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga... I love your hair!! Great pictures...looks like a fun Wedding!! You and your hubby are also such a good looking couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!!! I just looove the photobooths. You guys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!