11.15.2010

{Bible Study}

Every second Saturday of every month I get together with these great group of girls to share this study we have been doing called Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. This book is amazing! It is a must read! I love it, its made me cry, its made me laugh, its just a great book over all!

There is something so wonderful and freeing about baring your soul to a group of Christian women. Chatting, laughing, eating, comforting, understanding, motivating, encouraging… I just love everything about it. These girls our the best, I love them so much! I am extremely blessed that God placed them in my life!! We have such a great bond between us.. its incredible, and we trust each other completely.  I LOVE YOU LADIES!


Normally we have more ladies at the study, but this Saturday it was just us. ;) 

A BIG Thanks to Garrett for watching the kiddos while us mommies did our thang!


7 comments:

  1. Hey girl!! I just got to catch up on your prego blog post!! Yay! Congratulations!!! We get to watch each others bellies grow! I love the way you told Ray...I don't know how you went all day without telling him....I took my test in the morning and sent Chris a picture text of the postitive test that said "Holy Cow"! lol! So exciting...another beautiful child to your beautiful family! How have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olga, I LOVE all of these pictures. I'm going to steal them for my blog lol I love all of you ladies also. The pictures with the kids and Garrett are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fellowship, such an amazing thing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! Godly fellowship with other women is essential in my book. I can have such a blah day and then spend an hour connecting with a Godly friend and leave feeling refreshed and spirit lifted. God is so good and what a great guy to watch all the kiddos:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you so dang much. And so thankful to have girlfriends I trust and can rely on. You girls are the best.

    <33

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!