11.10.2010

{He Knows Best!}

I don't even know where to start?! All I can say is "praise God!" He is beyond amazing! He is such a loving Father who loves His children (Us) and wants us to come to Him with whatever need we have or just to sit at His feet and talk to Him about anything.

A few weeks ago I was talking to Ray saying that if we had it our way and had all our kids (we want a total of 3. 2 down 1 to go) 18 months apart then we would be having our 3rd in like  2 months! Craziness! So now that we thought about it, it probably would have been hard on Oceana. Oceana is such a mommy's girl she needs me 24/7! Here is an example: At church when its my turn in the toddler room and Oceana sees me holding another little one she will scream, "my mommy, mine!" and push the little one away from me (poor the other little child they are scared of her haha), she even does that with her sister. Oceana loves to cuddle with me. There are times when she will just randomly come up to me and hug me so tight... its the sweetest thing ever! So, Ray and I were just telling each other that it probably would have been to much for her right now or maybe not, maybe its something completely different, but all we know is the God knows what is best for our family and the perfect timing.

On saying all this...it brings me to this... Ray the girls and I found out we are expecting baby numero tres!!!!! We are so excited to complete our family!

Here is the story...

This past Monday I woke up and was anxious to take a pregnancy test since I was supposed to start my period the next day (Tuesday) I kept thing about... think about it... I even thought about texting my sister to ask her if I should take it or not, but then I decided not to and ask God instead. I started talking to Him saying, "Lord Jesus, help me not to be anxious and wait on you. Lord, should I take the test or should I wait? If I do, please bring peace to my heart for whatever the outcome may be." After saying that prayer, Ray got home for lunch so we had lunch together. I didn't mention anything to him, because I wanted to wait and see what I would decide to do. After lunch Ray had to get going back to work, and I went into the girls room to organize their room and get rid of some old clothes that does not fit them anymore. While I was putting some clothes away I felt the urge to use the restroom, and at this time I decided I was going to take the prego test. There I am in the restroom unwrapping the pregnancy test, did what I had to do, and then I just waited for the hour glass to stop turning. It felt like FOREVER! I thought to myself I am probably not pregnant since its taking way too long. I stopped and I started to pray "Lord, please bring peace to my heart for whatever the outcome may be. Just be with me and give me understanding." I look back at the test and two seconds later "Pregnant" pops up on the screen! "Oh. My. Gosh!" I started praising God, and just thanking Him for this amazing blessing, this amazing gift he has given me...baby numer tres!! These children our His and he has given me the gift to be their mommy here on this earth, and I am beyond thankful for that!

I wanted to surprise Ray on letting him know that I am pregnant, so I figured I would take a picture of the prego test and put it on his desktop screen since he always goes on it to check any last e-mails or send any last paper work via e-mail. So that was exactly what I did! Sure enough out of all the days of him working late it had to be this night, and to top it off he took way to long to get on the computer! I just had to wait patiently with my camera around my neck note: it is totally normal for him to see me with my camera and just take random pictures of him, the girls or anything, so he didn't think anything of it..haha! until he went into his office so I can snap pictures of him when he looks at the desktop screen. After dinner with the whole fam bam he finally goes into his office looks at his paper work, signs some papers, checks his calender, writes notes on his calender, and finally I see him reaching over for the mouse and here we go...

He moved the mouse, but has not looked at the screen

 Just looked at the screen

Is a little shocked

Now, he gets it!!



He was like, "is this serious, are you serious?!" and of course I said, "yes!" and we sealed it with a kiss!

 This is how the desktop screen looked...

Oceana was holding the prego test




We know its super early, but there is no way we can keep this a secret... Its are 3rd little one to complete our family!! This is way to exciting and amazing to keep it a secret. We know that the Lord holds everything in His hands and no matter what happens He will always be with us every step of the way! He knows the plan for our family, and we praise him!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!!
    Longtime lurker here, curious where you got your boots! Super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I seriously love you so much. I am so thankful that God has given you the desire of your heart and blessed you with baby #3!!!! I can't wait to watch you belly grow and have all of our children play together! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, that's so exciting!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anonymous... I got my boots at db shoes. Super inexpensive, only 17.95!

    Thank you ladies! We are super excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you!!! Im glad you and Marissa are pregnant together! Now I guess that just means it is Megan's turn next... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wohoo! so excited for you all! being a mommy of 3 is the best thing in the world its such a blessing! please keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH!!! I'm so happy for your family!!! How exciting and wonderful. God is so good isn't He and yes, His timing is perfect!! Love seeing your hubby's reaction. that is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you & your family!! You have the most adorable kiddos. I wish you the best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww congrats!!! That's sooo exciting!!! (: (: (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are sooo cute Olga! I love how you told Ray and I'm so happy for your family! Congratulations! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww! i have tears, i am SO happy for ALL.OF.YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!