11.02.2010

{Mommy & Me Trick or Treat Party}

On Saturday the girls and I got dressed up in our costumes and headed over to Megan's house for her mommy & me trick or treat party! She had little crafts out for the mommies and the kiddos to do together, and great food! It was so much fun getting to see all the mommies dress up with their little ones and just getting together with these mommies and letting the kids hang out and play!

 Megan & Gavin



The little spider we made by tracing Raychel's hands ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh too cute!! I just love seeing little kiddos in their costumes. Makes me smile! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great time! The holidays can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is seriously the best idea! I Cant; wait to do it next year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!