11.22.2010

{Morning Sickness}

Morning sickness All day sickness has creeped up on me and it's not fun. I haven't been able to be on the computer since it makes me feel even more nauseous. I am trying to type this as fast as I can so I can go sit back down again (my husbands desk is a stand up desk so no chair. He doesn't like to be sitting down). I will be checking every ones posts as soon as I start to feel a little better but right now am going to say away from the computer for a little. Any of the mommies out there if you have any tips on how I can feel a little better or if something worked good on you to ease the nausea please let me know! I will need it with two little ones running around.

My mom is the best! She is over and making me some homemade chicken soup! Love her! She is such a great help to me, I am so blessed to have her here with me. Thank you Lord!
Have a great Thanksgiving week everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. awww, i hope you are able to eat Thanksgiving! What an amazing Mother to be over making you soup. I never had morning sickness, but I hope you feel better, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...sorry to hear your not feeling so well...i'm right there with you and unfortunately I'm not sure anything helps. Except prayer...and that is what i will do...I'll pray you feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon sweetie! I'll be praying that it gets better soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the eating saltines and sipping 7-up before I got out of bed, but that only worked for a little while. Try crushing up some ice in a blender and putting cola syrup over it. You can find cola syrup at the pharmacy. It worked wonders for me! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooooooo glad you have your mama there to help you out and make you some food!! The morning/ all day sickness is awfulllllll. I hope it passes quickly for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon, and that is doesn't last as long for you as it did for me...8 months :( Awww....my dr. prescribed something for me but it only made it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi love! The only thing that helped me was eating small meals through out the day. And also, drinking hot tea.

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sweetie.. I hope you feel better soon! Olga, have you ever heard of prego pops? I think that's what their called. They sell them at the motherhood maternity store.. They are lollipops that help ease being nausea.. I didn't discover those until I was 8 months pregnant.. I hope that helps.. :) Love, Natalie B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel much better!! I never got experience morning sickness, I honestly never had it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you ladies for the tips!

    Natalie!!! I hope all is well with you! I miss you! Now that I dont have FB I cant keep up with your little fam :( glad you found my blog!

    to the ladies who dont get morning sickness... YOU ARE BLESSED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Olga, I always check on your blog! I love it! I know my little girl is three and a half now.. My email is natalie_200405@hotmail.com

    E-mail me whenever.. I understand life can be crazy.. I miss you too.. I can give you my number too via email.. Much love to you and your family and god bless, Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!