11.14.2010

{When it's quiet, you know that means trouble!}

So here I am on the computer while the girls are in the living room playing with daddy. A few minutes later I hear quietness, but I figure everything is OK, because they are with daddy. A few more minutes later Raychel walks into the office room (where I am at), and this is what I see.... 


 This girl cracks me up!!



Then I walk out to the living room to find my husband sleeping (which I don't mind, poor guy, he works so hard through out the week that he needs these naps!) Then I walk over to the bathroom to find this....

Oh, man!
When the kids are quiet... you know... they are up to no good! haha!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, so funny! She is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! So true!!!!

    That is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah....she is sooo funny! They are fast:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA!! I LOVE it, at least it wasn't gum ;) That is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!