12.01.2010

{Thanksgiving}

First off... I feel like I haven't blogged in like FOREVER!!! and now that I am, it doesn't feel the same. I really don't feel like going on here as much as I did before getting morning sickness. lol this is probably not a good way to start this post, but I am just saying what I am feeling at the moment. Its kinda nice though, not being on the computer everyday. Anyways, Thanksgiving was great, (besides feeling a little nauseous) we had a good time at Ray's moms house and then after at my parents. We have a big family, so it is tons of fun hanging out with all the aunts, uncles, cousins and friends!

The Hubs and Brother-in-law
 Frank & Carol
 Karen and Cindy
 The little ones eating their Thanksgiving dinner
 At my parents house. Elizabeth, Iris, Me, Alejandra


 The cousins/friends
Bridget & Felipe
 Sister & Brother


We are so Thankful that God has blessed us with huge family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! You look beautiful :) I hope you start feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling a little bit better. Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving!

    I know its early, but have you all talked about baby names? You have unique names for your 2 adorable girls, so I was just curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sweet girl. I love you! You are gorgeous. Did you try the tea yet?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!