1.04.2011

{Belly Business}

I will be 12 weeks tomorrow, so my due date is July 20th!! We had our doctors appointment today and it went great! We got to see little peanut and his heart beat. It is such a wonderful thing seeing this little person grow inside of you. I am in awe of God and his creations. I wish I had that ultrasound monitor at my house so I can see the little peanut move and just to look at my littlest baby whenever I wanted. It's crazy how in-love you are with the little peanut growing in your belly and not yet held him/her. We are so excited and thankful for littlest!!!!!!!




7 comments:

  1. That's so great that you are having your third little miracle!! Love the picture, I love ultraound pictures...so sweet :) Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh.. those appointments were my fave!!! How precious, I cant wait to have another baby.. Sweetest gift ever! Are you going to find out the gender?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Hope you're feeling better these days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, we are not going to find out the gender of the little one, we are going to make it a surprise!! We feel 3 is a good number of little ones so for our last we want it to be a surprise =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....I can't wait to meet and hold this little bundle of joy :) I'm learning to crochet right now so I'm gonna make you a baby blanket!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations...what a sweet blessing for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this makes my heart melt. i wonder what you are having. i think that's so neat to wait... if we have a third, i have thought about waiting to find out, too. after two boys... it will be amazing either way, so why not just wait. it will be a TOTAL surprise, i am so happy that all is going well. hope you are feeling as good as you look!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!