1.05.2011

{Our Early 4 Year Anniversary Getaway!}

Mine and Ray's anniversary is January 7th which is this Friday coming up but we will be busy with other plans that weekend and that following week so, Ray decided to surprise me early morning on January 1st by having his mom and grandma stay at our place for a night and watch the girls. Ray's mom and grandma arrived at 10:30am and as soon as they arrived our journey began! We went to our favorite breakfast place in Pleasanton called Zorns. We had a wonderful time talking and enjoying our delicious omelets. After breakfast we got back in the car and headed out to the city. I had no clue to where we were headed and where we were staying. After a few minutes of driving we finally arrived to where we were staying... The Ritz-Carlton! We checked-in, checked out our room and the hotel, then headed off to fisherman's wharf were we walked around and got some good'ol clam chowder soup,  watched a show, headed to the house of wax, grabed some coffee, and went to our favorite restaurant Cha Chas. Their food is so goooood!! Once we finished dinner we headed back to our room and relaxed before heading out to my other surprise Ray had for me.... which was watching Shrek the musical, unfortunately, we only watched half of the show because I wasn't feeling so good and was getting super tired. Once we got back to our room Ritz-Carlton had left us a surprise on our bed... rose pedals!! SO ROMANTIC!! The next morning we slept in and enjoyed cuddling with each other, we then got up got ready and headed back home to get the girls and drop them off at Ray's sisters house for the next surprise Ray had for me.... a couples massage for one hour and a half!!!! RELAXATION! After our massage we got some coffee and ended this beautiful, fun, romantic anniversary with a kiss! I love spending quality time with the hubby its the best thing EVER! He is my love, my best friend, my soul mate,  he is my everything! I love you babe and I am so blessed to have you an incredible man as my husband!!! May God bless us and keep us strong always! I love you love bug!










































8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! It makes me happy that you two got away and enjoyed some quality time together. Sounds wonderful, relaxing and romantic!! Food looks yummmm!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Anniversary, sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary My love... YOU DESERVE ALL THE PAMPERING IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ray is so romantic! SO SWEET.

    I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like the perfect weekend!! You aren't showing yet!! That is not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! What a great surprise your hubby had for you, that is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary BFF ;) It looks like you two had a great time and you definitely deserve all that pampering. Ray is such an amazing hubby to surprise you with that and set that all up:) BTW, the room was beautiful. Love ya girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet of your husband!! Surprises are the BEST! (: Happy anniversary! Hope you are feeling well! We are about 4 wks apart - exciting! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww, this is the best blog! you guys are so cute! isn't it so much fun to get away from the kids and BE A COUPLE!?! Happy Anniversary, may you always be so strong and cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!