2.18.2011

{Faith}

A while back I seen this on the blog of Treasures Promised, she is such an amazing women, wife and mother and has a heart for the Lord. I seen this and I wrote it down on the front of my bible, I look at it every now and then and I seen it again today and I want to share it ;)

faith: Is not just mind power

faith: Is connected to reality of Gods word

faith: Actually sees the promise of God coming true before they happen

faith: Is the evidence of things not seen

faith: Is almost like entering another dimension in time and space where you see the thing you are praying for happen before it actually happens in reality

faith: In Gods word is a higher reality than our physical reality... and the invisible or spiritual world creates the physical world... 

proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 6:25-43, Romans 3:21 - 5:11, Hebrews 11

1 comment:

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!