2.24.2011

{Our Girls...}

Love wearing mommy's shoes,

They love to bake with mommy,


They pretend they are painting the fence,






They enjoy the outdoors,
They love picking flowers.


Raychel's Quotes:

"Mommy, daddy took me to the boys bathroom. Daddy, don't take me to the boys bathroom, am a girl!"

"Here mommy here is a beautiful flower like you." -aww love it!

"Mommy, what is in there (in my belly) a boy or a girl?" me- " I am not sure honey, whatever God wants. Maybe he wants a girl or maybe its a boy!" Raychel- " Jesus wants a girl!" me- "Well... what if its a boy?" Raychel- " N0o0o0o, its a girl!" - lol oh raychel!

While laying in bed raychel looks at me and says, "You are a beautiful child of God." Aww it was so sweet to hear that from her... I always say this every night while putting my little ones to sleep and this night Raychel said it to me before I could say it to her <33

Oceana's cute words:

" I do" she wants to do everything on her own now! lol

" I go getit"

"Tank you"

"th-top" Stop

"thithter" sister

"outside"

"mo" more

"juice"

"peas" please

"no"

"go"

Oceana is such a sweet heart... if i get hurt or when I was throwing up because of morning sickness she would pat my back and kiss my back. If she notices I am sad or hurt she will come up to me and pat me and kiss me <33 love that about her! She is a sweet heart, but she can be a tough one when it comes to going out places, it is her say when to leave how long to stay. Its whatever she wants or she will scream bloody murder and toss her self on the floor! Oh, OC!

Ray and I are so excited for littlest, we are so excited to complete our family! I am enjoying every moment of this pregnancy and I can not wait to take maternity pics with the whole fam together! I am also looking forward to the day when Raychel feels/sees the baby move in my belly! oh, and of course the day I give birth!! The giving birth part.. believe it or not... is my favorite part!! I will share my birth stories on another post ;)

I love these precious gifts God has given Ray and I. I pray that I will be a great role model for them and that I would direct them the right way. I feel so blessed knowing of the amazing loving God we have. His love for us just amazes me! I am thankful for Him and I praise Him!

Proverbs 22:6
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.




3 comments:

  1. I love all your posts Olga!! I know I say this every time but your girls are beautiful! It is so fun to become a family of 5, like you said. Did you guys decide to wait to find out? I can't wait to hear either way! S/he will be so gorgeous. Loved the painting pictures, what a good idea! I'll have to try that with my girls once the weather gets nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love your girls so much! They are both so adorable and sweet! Those quotes from Raychel are so funny. They remind me of a lot of the stuff Jordan says. lol. Thanks for coming out with me today! It was a blast:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are sooo cute!!! I love their little sayings. They are such a blessing. Can't wait to meet the "littlest". I'm sure he/she will be just as sweet and loving as the sisters. I'm soo glad you posted that verse. I am in love with it. I've been looking for different verses to describe different things and that is by far one of the greatest ones I've heard for a child.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!