3.03.2011

{7 Randoms}

Kimmie over at Little Carrigan has challenged me to 7 randoms about me, so here it goes...

{one} Follower of Christ

{two} Pregnant or not pregnant I eat chocolate chip cookies with milk every night!

{three} I love milk, I prefer milk over water... seriously!

{Four} I love to blog and pour my heart out about my family and God. I know that I am not the best writer... to be honest, its a little hard for me. Not sure if its because I am 100% Mexican (mom and dad both are born in Mexico and they came up when my mom was pregnant with my sister) that I get them confused or I just have a hard time knowing were all the right punctuation goes. Either way It wont stop me from blogging the extraordinary plans God has for me and my family, and of course all the other little things ;)

{five} Favorite TV show right now is the bachelor! (just like you Kimmie I really like Emily!) I already know who he picks, but its still interesting to watch!

{six} Book I am reading right now is... Extraordinary by John Bevere. Such an amazing book, I highly recommend it!!

{seven} I am terrified of public speaking! Today I actually had to speak at our moms group at our church and with prayer I actually did alright ;) .Thanks Casey for your prayer!

I know its 7 Randoms, but this I want to share... yesterday I asked my husband if he were to describe me with just one word what would he say... and he said... "Beautiful" with a thumbs up (this was through bbm txt). What a sweet heart! I am so in love with him, and as we both grow and search more about our heavenly father our love towards one another seems to also be growing more and more!

1 John 4:19
We love each other because he loved us first.

1 John 4:16
We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.


Thanks for challenging me Kimmie! It was fun!

1 comment:

  1. I love cookies with milk and could easily eat them every night too! I have been hung up on ice cream sandwiches lately though;0. I want you to know that the challenges you face in writing never come across. You write very well and share your heart perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!