3.30.2011

{Belly Business}

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 24 weeks!

Size of baby: weighs a just a little over a pound & is almost a foot long!!

Total weight gain: 11 Pounds
Maternity clothes: Not yet, need to go buy some! Doing the rubber band thing lol!
Gender: A beautiful girl, McKenzie Marie!!

Movement: Yes, flutters and strong kicks
Sleep: Ok, could be better
What I miss: Nada
Cravings: Nada
Symptoms: Growing belly, and some days a little tired.
Best moment this week: Just seeing my belly grow and feeling her move! I can not wait to have the big belly!!

{Goodness... my shirt thats underneath is not quite fitting the same lol!}



On to a different subject...
pictures of daddy with the girls before bed time...



The End



6 comments:

  1. cute pics. Your belly is getting so much bigger. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your little girls are SOOOO CUTE! I am soo excited that you are having another one haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!