3.29.2011

{Elizabeth and Hugo's Engagement Pictures!}

These pictures were taking by MEEEE!! I felt so honored for them to ask me to take their engagement pictures!! I am so not a professional photographer nor do I know how to use all the different set ups my camera has, but I do LOVE taking pictures of everything/anything! Thanks again Hugo and Elizabeth for letting me be the one to take your pictures!! I can not wait for the big day!!! Love you both!

Note: these pictures have not been edited (yet) in -anyway -shape- or form!









































Genesis 2:24
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be unitedto his wife, and they will become one flesh.



6 comments:

  1. Your sister looks SO much like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such an amazing job! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!! I Love the ring!!


    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job! The pictures look amazing! They are such a beautiful couple <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing job on the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How special!!!! I absolutely love this and everything about it!!! They make a great couple and seem like they are perfect for each other and you did a GREAT job capturing that.

    Ps - without the editing the pictures look amazing!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!