3.16.2011

{Hubby Thursdays!}

Hey guys!!

I have never done a link up so I am not sure if I am going to be doing this right or not, but I got this idea from Meagan and Casey... Meagan is always so good at taking pictures with her hubby, and Casey just started a link up called momma in focus Fridays were you get in the picture with your little ones since us mommies are never really in the picture with our kiddos. S0o0o0o, I know that my husband is a big part of my blog since it is about our life and all the other little things, but he is hardly in any of my pictures or blog posts =( . I know most of the men are at work, but I think we can make time for one shot with our hubbys, so I wanted to start doing "Hubby Thursdays" at least every other Thursday to get in a picture with hubs! I for sure know that I don't want to miss out on looking back 30 or 40 years from now and being able to look back at these pictures of us and saying, "look babe! look how young and great we looked!"

I would love to see pictures of you and your hubs or fiance! So link up!
The following week will be a goffy pic ;)

This picture was taken 5 minutes before he had to leave to bible study :).

Feel free to say a little something about the picture as to why you like it or why you may not like it, and where the picture was taken.
I don't really like this picture of the hubs he always look so much better in person lol. He is not photogenic! lol. This picture was taken in his office ;) 



3 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute!!! Haha I like how there's all the jerseys on the wall in his office. I can only imagine what my Hubby's office would look like if he had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this idea!!! I'm totally in!!!! So I've never done a link up before. I seen your post about Casey's link up and I'm done I'm just a little behind in the blogging world. What do I need to do??

    Your pic is so cute! I think it turned out great for being taken spur of the moment.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I need to take more picture with my hubs! Y'all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!