3.24.2011

{Hubby Thursdays}


This picture of the hubs and  I was taken right before going to bed last night. We were both busy all day, I knew that before we went  to bed I can get a shot of us! We were both laughing so hard while taken this picture, but we were able to get a good picture without us both cracking up in it (which would have been cute, maybe?)


I wanted him take a goofy pic, but he refused! lol! He is normally ok with goofy pics, but I think because it was late and he was ready to pull the plug. so its just me being goofy.
I love this, cause we were seriously laughing so hard together and I want to keep on making these fun memories with the man I love.









Link on up, if you'd like!

5 comments:

  1. Awh!!! These are cute! And even though Ray isn't trying to be goofy, he totally is. It reminds me of the little boys not wanting there picture taken because of a cute girl and then (you) the little girl is trying to sway him to taking it.

    <3 memories like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, hubby thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You two are such an adorable couple ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!