3.12.2011

{Our New Blog Title}

~The Meaning of Extraordinary: Beyond what is usual, exceptional, exceeding the common measure. synonyms: remarkable, amazing, marvelous,  and unimaginable. antonyms: common, normal and usual.

I have been wanting to change our blog title for a while now and decided on, "our extraordinary life" because I know that God want us (you, me, everyone!) not to live just an ordinary "normal" life, but an extraordinary life! We can do all things through Him who is in us (Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me")! When we except Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, the same spirit that brought Jesus Christ back to life also lives in us! So, if that same spirit lives in us we have the ability to live like Jesus did and walk in the extraordinary path God has set for us! God wants nothing but the BEST for his children... that doesn't mean we will never go through struggles/rough times, we will, and those struggles/rough times will only make us stronger (Romans 5:3 "Not only so, but we rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance produces character; character, hope.")! With Him in us we can get through anything this world bring us. God wants nothing but the good for us (Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know that plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you  and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future.") he wants us to live an extraordinary life!

John 14:12
" I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things then these."

1 Corinthians 2:9

No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him

Gods grace empowers us beyond our ability. This is why we can live an extraordinary life! to him be the glory!





3 comments:

  1. I love love love this post! eVERYTHING is so true! No mind can concieve whaT God has in prepared for those who love Him. Amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perfect title for your blog! Love the scripture reference and the meaning behind it! Powerful and very true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it!!!! It fits perfectly! What a great description of life given by God.

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!