3.07.2011

{Show Me Your Ring}

This is a link up by Mrs. Yellow Ribbon

Show me your ring...



Did you look at rings together?

No, he picked it out all on his own!




Do you like your ring? Did you from the beginning?...and be honest!

I loved my ring from the beginning and now and forever!




How often do you wear your rings?

Always, I never take it off

Do you clean your rings?

No, I am so bad. I don't even remember the last time I got it cleaned.

What went through your mind the very first time you saw your ring?

Not a lot. It was dark out... he proposed while we were on a cruise on the balcony! I was just excited for him to have asked me! But when I finally got to take a good look at it... i loved it, and thought how huge and sparkly it was!


This picture was the next morning after he asked me to be his wife!We love cruises! So.Much.Fun.



Proverbs 31:10
Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is more precious than rubies.

Genesis 2:24
For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.


2 comments:

  1. Your ring is absolutely beautiful!! Your Hubby has good taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ring! Mine is almost identical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!