3.14.2011

{WE FOUND OUT!}

                      Take a look at the ultrasound pictures and you will see if its a boy or a girl....

We are so EXCITED!!! I can not wait to meet this little munchkin! I can not wait to see how different she will be compared to Raychel and Oceana! I am a mommy to 3 amazing little girls!! Our family is finally complete!!! God is amazing and I am truly thankful for these precious gifts he has giving Ray and I! I wouldn't have it any other way! Most importantly everything looks good and healthy!
Praise God!


7 comments:

  1. she looks perfect! so excited for you guys!!

    marley
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, 3 girls!!!! Yay, I bet your girls are excited to have a baby sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! three little beauties!! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Olga!!!! How fun!! 3 girls!!! Im sure you have plenty of clothes from R and O already! I come from a family of 3 girls and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!!! Congrats girl!!! Im at class and asked my teacher if i could check the blog because I knew you would be posting the great news. Im so happy for you guys and know that God has major plans for you and the family. She, like both of your other girls, are a true blessing and has great plans ahead of her. She already looks just s amazong as her sisters. May God continue to bless you and the family. What a treasure you have.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! Your three girls are going to be the most beautiful little girls and they are going to shine for Jesus together!! What a lively home you are going to have. SO awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you guys! What a blessing! So happy! I was super excited last night to check the news!!! Woooo! God is good!

    Love, Natalie Burns

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!