4.20.2011

A Beautiful Dream

  Tuesday night of last week I had a dream. It was a very different and beautiful dream. I always want to remember these dreams, so I am typing them down on our journal "Our Extraordinary Life."

The dream... I was in a city full of people on the streets and they were all doing corruptible things that were not pleasing to God. I remember feeling in my dream that those peoples hearts were far from God and that nothing could ever change their hearts/their ways. I remember then standing on a high balcony looking down at all the people, I wasn't standing alone on the balcony there was other people with me. All of a sudden this path appears in the sky, it is one big long white cloud that leads all the way up to the sky. Everyone on the balcony and on the streets can see it too. The path started right at the balcony but no one dared to step into it but me. I stepped into it because in my heart I felt/knew this was God's path and He would not let anything happen to me. As soon as I stepped in I started following the path and I kept my focus straight ahead. Everyone was in shock seeing me walk this path that was made up of a white cloud, I can hear all the people talking and pointing at the cloud and me. As soon as I would get distracted and lose my sight on the path and look down at the people the white cloud would start to dissolve, it started turning grey as if it was disappearing and was going to fall right through it, but as soon as I put my focus and trust back on God and where the path led, it would turn back to a strong white color, firm to walk on. This was pretty much my dream of the cloud and then my dream led to something else.... It then lead me to me preaching to these girls/women in this dark alley telling them that they are princesses and to not believe otherwise for we are the Kings daughters so that makes us princesses! The girls were so excited and happy to hear this, they were talking amongst each other in joy. And that was it! I don't remember anything else after that.

The crazy thing... well I guess its not crazy... its BEAUTIFUL!!!! We sang this song at our church...


And then I remembered my DREAM!!! I am not sure if its just one of those dreams you have or if God had something amazing to do with it?! I believe this dream is telling me to keep my focus on Him and not on what people will say or think of me or me fitting in, but just to keep my focus on Him, because His path never fails, and if I focus on what people/man think(s) I will fall and become lost. I need to stay in his presence and keep focus on HIM!

This dream also reminded me of the bible the story in Matthew, as well as in, Mark and John...

After feeding the 5000, Jesus sends his disciples ahead of him in a boat to cross the Sea of Galilee. Several hours later in the night, the disciples encounter a storm. Jesus comes to them, walking on the water. This terrifies the disciples and they think they are seeing a ghost. Jesus tells them in verse 27, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Peter replies, "Lord, if it's you, tell me to come to you on the water." So Jesus invites Peter to come. Peter gets out of the boat and begins walking on the water toward Jesus. But when Peter takes his eyes off Jesus and sees the wind and waves, he begins to sink. Peter cries out to the Lord and Jesus immediately reaches out his hand and catches Peter. As they climb into the boat together, the storm ceases. Then the disciples worship Jesus, saying, "Truly you are the Son of God."

This was one of those dreams that I want to remember always, and look back on to be encouraged. I hope this dream may touch some of you as well. We have an amazing God who wants us to live extraordinary in Him for He is extraordinary, we just simply have to believe in his son Jesus Christ who died for our sins on the cross and rose on third day, and we can start living extraordinary!!

I pray that this may not only be in my dream, but that I CAN take that step in the cloud in real life, and be pleasing to my/our wonderful maker.

4 comments:

  1. Olga you are so amazing! Thank you for sharing this awesome dream. God is amazing and works in mysterious ways through us. You are such a strong woman of God and can speak to people in many ways. One of the reasons why I'm glad to know you for. God has made you extraordinary through him and may he continue to bless and use you to witness/share your experiences with others.

    <3 Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe Brandi, thank you for your sweet words!! I still have so much to learn and God needs and always will need to keep working/molding me. I am blessed to have you in my life too! Believe it or not you have been teaching me a lot too =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olga, what a beaufiful dream. You have such a pure and beautiful heart! God has great things planned for you. I love you so much!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song was written by the music pastors at the church my husband and I attended in Ohio! I love to see it touch others.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!