4.05.2011

{Date Night & My First Time}

On Saturday the hubs and I had a date day/night! I dropped the girls off at my moms at noon, and then headed back home to start our date with the hubs. We went to walnut creek, then we headed to Concord and had some late lunch at Johnny Rockets. This was my first time there, I have never had their burgers and fries... it was pretty good. Ray and I shared a yummy strawberry banana milk shake... yummy!




After a good lunch we headed off to the City. It was so nice to have QT with the hubs! I love having date day/nights with him! We went to the mall and just enjoyed walking around without the little ones pulling us in different directions, and just having the attention towards each other and not our little princesses.

Once five thirty rolled around we headed to Oakland to go watch the Warriors VS Mavericks game. This was my first time at a professional basketball game! Last year was my first time tailgating at a Raider game, and this year my first b-ball game! Basketball is not really my fav, I definitely like football so much better. anyhow, The game was so much fun though... specially being there with my man! I think I enjoyed the in between shows more then the actual game lol! I didn't get into the game that much until the 3rd quarter, then I started to get into it a little more. In between the game they have all these little shows or they hand out free stuff. At one time they were handing out pizza's and the lady that was handing them out was almost by mine and Ray's section. I was telling Ray that if she would have been closer I would have stood up and danced while rubbing my belly so I can win that pizza! lol! A pregnant women can always eat... specially pizza!







Ray and I had such a wonderful time together, that for sure we need to do more of these dates often!

5 comments:

  1. aww! your date night sounds awesome! michael and i just started making date night a priority (and by that i mean, dates without the kids!) it does wonders for our relationship. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so cute! I love all the pics - you look gorgeous as always ;) Gotta love date nights!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome that you two can have some alone time, especially before the baby comes:) lol I like the ketchup happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!! Dates are so much fun. The pizza thing cracked me up, I could just imagine. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got to love dates with the hubs. I think they mean so much more once you become a parent. Then you really cherish that alone time. Looks like you had a fabulous time.
    P.S. My husband's dad grew up in Orinda, isn't that near Walnut Creek?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!