4.02.2011

{Dinner & Coffee With A Friend}

Last Friday I went out to dinner with Christine! It was so much fun! I can talk to this girl for days, she always makes me laugh and the best part is we can totally be ourselves around each other. We went out to sushi!!! Don't worry everyone, I didn't eat anything raw and we made sure everything was deep fried lol! It was soooo good! I have been craving sushi for the longest time! After a great dinner we headed over to our favorite coffee spot... STARBUCKS! haha! We just kept the conversation going until I realized I had to get back home to get Raychel and special little Oceana to bed. The girls were hanging out at my moms while I was at dinner and coffee. The time flew by so fast that for sure this girl and I will have to do it again soon!




6 comments:

  1. oh man, when i was pregnant this last time i craved sushi constantly! (only i wanted the raw fish!) that sounds so delish! and i always want coffee! sounds like you had some much fun! good friends are such gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love having some alone time with a friend and no babies around, so relaxing:) I was wondering, how do you pronounce oceana?? o-sheena? o-shi-anna? o-shanna? ocean-a? lol...just wondering. It looks so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM :) Glad you had some fun girl time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sushi looks so good and even better sharing with a friend.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE sushi and that looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. had soooooo much fun! dfinetely have to do it soon again. as soon as i get better again! can u believe im sick again? oh my gosh i cant . lol. hope u guys r all doing good. im thinking of u guys. andruw and i were at the store the other day and he saw something he just had to buy for "olgas girls" (thats what he called them . lol) He cant wait to give it to them and show them how to use it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!