4.22.2011

Good Friday

~Isaiah 53:5-6
He was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.




Romans 10:9
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

John 3:16
"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

~Thank you Lord for your LOVE, MERCY and COMPASSION for me. Thank you for blessing me with knowing you. Thank you for loving me for who I am. Thank you for having mercy on me when I fall constantly. Thank you for your compassion, for not only is it for me, but to everyone who believes! Thank you for the cross.

Its Friday but Sunday is coming!
 

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about Holy week. Such a great time to reflect. Happy Good Friday and Easter :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post for Good Friday. It is another time to give thanks to the Christ for washing away our sins. :)

    Happy Easter to you and the fam!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. Such a wonderful reminder of God's amazing grace and mercy.

    Love you !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post. I love the verses you chose. I hope you have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!