4.07.2011

Hubby Thursdays!


This is my favorite picture (bottom) of my man! I think he looks so hot lol! This picture is of us heading to a bbq when we were first dating! I had this picture in a scrapbook that I made for him so that's why its a little on the not so crisp side and it has the " I love you" sticker hehe.


Link on up! Post a picture of you and the hubs, then pick one of him by himself  and tells why you choose/love the one you picked!

Next week will be... posting a picture of you and the hubs on your honeymoon... tells why you like it and where you went! Also, in the same post, post the most recent picture of you two. (this is next week!)



9 comments:

  1. I just realized I never take pics with my hubby anymore, thanks for the reminder...you guys are soo cute, you kinda remind me of Ali and Roberto in a way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea!! Can't wait to pull up the honeymoon pics and pick one out and edit it!! I linked up with my Tuesday shot of us together in the mirror with Dylan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You two are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to love picture oldies. Its so fun going back through your pictures. You guys look great!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. As I said before, I am SOO excited about this link up Olga and can't wait to join in soon! My hubby is actually in the hospital for a week or more depending on how things go so due to heavy hearts and being so tired I have really been blogging MIA this week. I can't wait to join you soon!! Seriously, the first picture is like HOTTNESS. You guys look all beacy, sun kissed and lovely;0. This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i guess i am a little late for this week so i will just link up and do the next weeks "task" this should be fun! is there a list anywhere on what will be each week or do i just check back?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casey- I am not sure if your hubby works at the hospital or he is there because he is sick? If he is sick or not well... I hope he gets well soon! I will keep you guys in my prayers. =) <33

    Amanda- On thursdays I let every one know what the next "task" will be... like how I did it this week letting every one know whats for the following ;). Thanks for wanting to link on up!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!