4.14.2011

Hubby Thursdays!


It's Hubby Thursday!!

This week was posting a picture of you and your honey on your honeymoon and telling us where you went, and a most recent picture of you two!

The hubby and I went to Malaga Spain and Africa (Morocco) for our honeymoon!


Our day in Morocco is a day we will never forget!
(this is so embarrassing... what the heck am I wearing?! and white socks with black shoes... Oh, goodness! help!)
 This man kept following us trying to sell us something, so we decided to be goofy and get him in our picture!
 This picture below is of us in Spain <333.
Spain is were we stayed and went over to Africa (Morocco) for the day. (Picture from our scrapbook)

And our most recent picture(s)
Take 1
 Take 2

  Next week will be... of course a new most recent picture of you two, and a picture of what you two like doing together, whether its just sitting on the couch watching movies, taking walks, getting coffee, going to dinner, etc. This might be an encouragement to go on a date or to do what you both like doing together this weekend?! ;)






8 comments:

  1. I didn't know you went to Spain on your Honeymoon. How wonderful! I bet it was gorgeous and great food! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are just so cute together!

    marley

    ReplyDelete
  3. that baby bump is so darn cute! love your honeymoon pictures! (so what was that guy trying to tell you?!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair in your honeymoon pics...super curly!! ANd wow, I love how you chose such a unique place to go on your honeymoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous place to honeymoon...I'd love to hear the story of how you chose that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Honeymoon, I love your pictures of then and now...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great place to go for your honeymoon. I love how you guys took a pic with the guy trying to sell you something. That is so hilarious.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pics! And I love the story of that guy tryiing to sell you stuff and leading you far away and freaking you out!

    I think its so cool that you rode on a camel! I need to add that to my bucket list :) Plus I've always wanted to go to spain. HOW AWESOME!!

    PS You are gorgeous pregnant. I loooove your belly!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!! <3 them!